Monday, November 07, 2005

Scientology Murder Plot Uncovered

CLEARWATER FL. --- In shocking testimony under oath before a packed courtroom and before a panel of city council members, Scientology management staff member Scott Mayer, who has been a Scientologist for twelve years, testified to witnessing numerous felonies committed by the Scientology organization including extortion, witness intimidation, perjury, international customs and immigration laws violations, money laundering, framing innocent people of crimes, conspiracy to impede government agencies, cruel and unusual punishment against Scientology members, fraud against the United States Postal Service, the ill treatment of children, slavery, and plotting the murder of various individuals. Mr. Mayer testified he has personal experience with the Scientology organization in all of these areas. He also produced a sworn affidavit (http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_sm.html).

"While I was in the Sea Org, I was instructed to kill another human being by the Scientology organization," Scott Mayer testified. "At the time Scientology had an office on Beacon Avenue in Los Angeles, very close to McArthur Park. I was called in for a briefing by Alex Sibryski. At that time, Scientology had a ranch at Rosarito in Mexico which was being used as a nursery, a place for overflow kids that could not be housed in Los Angeles and a place to grow fruits and vegetables. Mexican bandits were allegedly harassing and hustling the ranch and stealing produce from it. Jerry McDonald and I were asked to put together a mission to go down to Mexico, take some infrared optics and some guns and rifles, wait for the Mexican bandits to attack the ranch again and then take care of them. We were told to kill them if necessary. I received these orders from Alex Sibryski."

Mr. Mayer testified that due to his testimony and his work with the Internal Revenue Service, he now fears for his life. "In terms of the Fair Game Policy itself, of course, I have no way of proving that the 'Church' of Scientology blew up my car. I just have the knowledge within myself that that's where I told them I was and that's where it got blown up. [Chuckle] The fact that I didn't live there was to my credit, not theirs. [Chuckle]" Mr. Mayer later added "[I am] fearful for the security and safety of my mother, sister and friends and discovered through questioning same that they were all terrified of my involvement in [these matters]... Scientology had already asked me to kill somebody, so why wouldn't they ask somebody else to kill me, I reasoned."

Mr. Mayer testified that the Scientology organization drills its staff members on how to avoid national and international laws and how to "get around" government officials and legal requirements.

Mr. Mayer is not the only Scientologist who has testified that the Scientology organization has ordered him to commit murder. Scientologist Steve Fishman has also sworn under oath to have been ordered to murder his psychiatrist, Dr. Geertz, and then commit suicide.

"On the basis of my experience and knowledge of Scientology," Scott Mayer said, "I believe it very possible that Steven Fishman was ordered to engage in the securities class action fraud by Scientology, and then to murder Dr. Geertz and commit suicide."

Mayer also testified about systemic suicides among Scientologists. "On the basis of my experience, education and training in Scientology, I believe there is a very strong connection between Scientology and suicide."

Mr. Mayer left the Scientology organization after he could no longer rationalize the crimes and abuses he witnessed and engaged in under the orders of his Scientology bosses. "The reason I left Scientology, by the way, was because of the things that I saw and participated in through my tenure with the 'Church,'" Mr. Mayer testified. "It got to the point where I could no longer in my own mind justify what the 'Church's' policy in handling government agencies and society was; they were allegedly there to save."

Mr. Mayer said the organization extracted millions of dollars a week from its victims. "I don't believe for one second that Scientology is a bona fide religion," Mr. Mayer added.

One may view and listen to Mr. Mayer's sworn testimony using the Real Media or Media Player Classic via http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/mayer.htm