Thursday, December 22, 2005

Crime Cult does not act like a religion

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:13:30 -0800
From: barb
Message-ID: <437fc0d0$1@news2.lightlink.com>

I am one person. I have my own few stories about my relationship with the cult of Scientology.

Since protesting their abuses, they have accused me of planning to blow up the Scientology facility in San Diego.

They distributed libellous fliers in my building, falsely stating I went to Florida "to harass a peaceful religious group," which was unnamed. They stalked me and my parents.

They have posed as potential employers, calling my friends and family trying to get personal information on me.

They have parked outside my house, until it worried the neighbors, who have children. Neighbors told me, I went out, cult ops went away.

Not a whole lot of stuff, true. But I am one person. They try this crap with everyone they see as a potential threat.

Honestly, it's like playing Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Spy vs. Spy

Only stupider. But, they hope they can use their operatives to scare you away from criticising their cult.

This is one person's experiences. Add em up with everyone else's, and you start seeing a pattern of... Well, it's not the behavior you would expect from a "religion," is it?

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC
xenubarb@netscape.net

"Imagine a 'church' so dangerous, you must sign a release form before you can receive its 'spiritual assistance.' This assistance might involve holding you against your will for an indefinite period, isolating you from friends and family, and denying you access to appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not, the release form absolves your caretakers of all responsibility for your suffering and death. Welcome to the 'Church' of Scientology." -- Dr. Dave Touretzky
and Peter Alexander